- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education.
- The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
- If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems. And that’s a big mistake.
- You can never get enough of what you don’t really need.
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.
Wisdom and Inspirational Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1
I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...
-
© Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about ...
-
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go. Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true....
-
You are my closest companion, my human journal and my other half. You mean everything to me and I LOVE YOU. On the off chance that I compr...


No comments:
Post a Comment