- After all is said and done, more is said than done.
- Persuasion is often more effectual than force
- United we stand, divided we fall.
- When I was born, I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
- If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative
- I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
- Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once
- The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do.
- Wit is educated insolence.
Famous English Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1
I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...
-
© Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about ...
-
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go. Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true....
-
You are my closest companion, my human journal and my other half. You mean everything to me and I LOVE YOU. On the off chance that I compr...


No comments:
Post a Comment