Die Quotes


       ©     Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time...it tells us to 
tell each other right now that we love each other.

       ©     What we have once enjoyed we can never lose; All that we love deeply, becomes a part of us.

       ©     The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, not touched. But are felt in the heart.

       ©     You never realise death until you realise love. 
       ©     Part of getting over it is knowing that you  will never get over it.

       ©     They that love beyond the world  cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.

       ©     Grief knits two hearts in closer bonds than happiness ever can; And common sufferings  are far stronger links than common joys.
       ©     Nothing on earth can make up for the loss of one who has loved you.

         ©     I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

       ©     I believe that if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the earth  I would hear your footsteps 

     ©   Death ends a life, not a relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...