Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

  • I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life.
  • Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
  • It’s not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow..
  • I hate being broken.I hate that i cannot go back.
  • I wish you weren’t in my dreams
  • They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now
  • The pain is there to remind me that I’m still alive.
  • The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.
  • You know my name not my story.
  • How did we go from talking everyday to strangers?
  • I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears..
  • She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad and that’s important you know.
  • Only you can put a smile on my face when i’m sad…
  • I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
  • The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
  • Is so sad to see vacation go, it’s back to school tomorrow!
  • The most painful memory I have is of when I walked away and you let me leave.
  • Sometimes the people that u don’t want to get hurt doesn’t care if they hurt you!
  • If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride
  • The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...