Kate Winslet Quotes - 1

  • The good and bad things are what form us as people... change makes us grow. 
  • Acting, and the privilege of being able to do it for a living, is so important to me. I don't turn up and just hope for the best. I really fret about it. I do my homework; I prepare myself for the experience of playing a particular character.
  • I often look at women who wear great jeans and high heels and nice little T-shirts wandering around the city, and I think, 'I should make more of an effort. I should look like that.' But then I think, 'They can't be happy in those heels.'
  • A lot of the girls were awful, very catty. It was a competitive environment that I didn't like. You have no idea of the anorexia I saw around me.
  • Glamour to me is about remaining graceful and understated.
  • I'll eat one cookie, not a whole box of cookies. But I'll still eat the one cookie... sometimes two, or even three. But not the whole box.
  • I really believe in, 'Move on, live and let live, forgive and forget.' 
  • I do think it's important for young women to know that magazine covers are retouched. People don't really look like that. 
  • The things that make me happiest in the whole world are going on the occasional picnic, either with my children or with my partner; big family gatherings; and being able to go to the grocery store - if I can get those things in, I'm doing good. 
  • One thing I love about being back is English rain. Looking out of the window now, it's raining, and the sky is dark; I love it. To me, those are reassuringly English things. I love it when it rains.
  • I feel very strongly that 'curves' are natural, womanly and real. 
  • I feel like I'm playing more of a role walking down the red carpet than when I'm playing an ordinary woman covered in sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...