Life Love Quotes

Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.

Love is being stupid together.

People won't remember
what you did.
People won't remember
what you said.
But, people will remember
how you made them feel.

Maybe love is like luck.
You have to go all the way to find it.
When you are in love with someone,
you have no need to say good-bye,
because you are
always in each others heart,
there forever staying.

I love you not because of
what you can give me,
its because how my heart warms up
whenever I am near you.

Love is the great miracle cure.
Loving ourselves
works miracles in our lives.

Lust is what makes you
keep wanting it,
even when you have
no desire to be with each other.
Love is what makes you
keep wanting to be with each other,
even when you have
no desire to do it.
Bitterness imprisons life;
love releases it.
Bitterness paralyzes life;
love empowers it.
Bitterness sours life;
love sweetens it.
Bitterness sickens life;
love heals it.
Bitterness blinds life;
love anoints its eyes.

Love vanquishes time.
To lovers,
a moment can be eternity,
eternity can be
the tick of a clock.

To love and be loved
is to feel the sun
from both sides.

To love is to receive
a glimpse of heaven.

Love fails,
only when we fail to love.

To love is to place
our happiness in the happiness
of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...