Inspirational Sayings:

"The Word of God is a Person. When you read it, do you see words or do you see Him?" - Jacquelyn K. Heasley

"If I am under pressure and setting myself deadlines, I will stop for a fe minutes and think of just this one day and what I can do with it." - from Al-Anon

"Some wish to hear the word of God, others wish to receive it." - Proverb

"By yielding you may obtain victory." - Ovid
"God gives nothing to those who keep their arms crossed." - African Proverb

"What a lovely surprise to discover how un-lonely being alone can be." - Ellen Burstyn

"Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were." - Cherie Carter-Scott

"Love is not consolation, it is light." - Simone Well

"There have been men before now who got so interested in proving the existence of God that they came to care nothing for God Himself." - C.S. Lewis
"God is a busy worker but loves to be helped." - Proverb

"Do not be anxious about tomorrow; tomorrow willl look after itself." - The Bible

"Beauty if God's handwriting." - Charles Kingsley

"I care about truth not for truth's sake but for my own." - Samuel Butler

"I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no God." - Abraham Lincoln

"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship." - Louisa May Alcott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...