Dead Quotes- 3


     ©   I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.

    ©    I heard somebody say, "Now, where's Mandela?" Well, Mandela's dead because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas.

    ©    A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.

    ©    The world reacts very strangely to people they see on TV, and I can begin to understand how anchor monsters are made. If you're not careful, you can become used to being treated as though you're special and begin to expect it. For a reporter, that's the kiss of death.
    ©    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

    ©    There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for.

    ©    I don't fear death because I believe it is a transition. Our souls can't be destroyed. I know we are going to live in another life.

    ©    When you live for others' opinions, you are dead. I don't want to live thinking about how I'll be remembered.

    ©    If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.

    ©    The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can't have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I'd rather not be in a cage. I'd rather be dead.
    ©    There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.

    ©    A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.

    ©    I submit to you that if a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.

    ©    Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you.

    ©    There's no reason to be the richest man in the cemetery. You can't do any business from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...