Lost Friends


      ©    Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.

       ©    If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.

    ©    Your lost friends are not dead, but gone before, advanced a stage or two upon that road which you must travel in the steps they trod

    ©    Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.

    ©    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.
    ©    A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.

    ©    The sad events that occur in my life are the sad events that happen to everybody, with losing friends and family, but that is a natural occurrence, as natural as being born.

    ©    The disappointment of losing is huge.

    ©    While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.

    ©    I desire so to conduct the affairs of this administration that if at the end... I have lost every other friend on earth, I shall at least have one friend left, and that friend shall be down inside of me
    ©    He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.

    ©    I have learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

    ©    Lend money to an enemy, and thou will gain him, to a friend and thou will lose him

    ©    Being over seventy is like being engaged in a war. All our friends are going or gone and we survive amongst the dead and the dying as on a battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...