Painful Quotes


    ©     i knw u will spend ur life easily nd happily without me.

    ©     i knw all the relations which were there between us meant nothing to u.

    ©     but i always loved u.

    ©     may b u dnt considr tht husband wife relation bw us nd u say people tht u are single bt i am a married man nd i will always love u only

    ©     no one else can evr take ur place!

    ©     i loved u love u and will always love u!
    ©     u always believe people who are fake, i pray to god to keep u happy

    ©     i knw that i am going to spend whole my life just with the memories tht i spend with u nd my tears along

    ©     nd u'l b happily enjoying ur life.

    ©     bt still i jst love u.

    ©     i knw it dosen't matters to u.
    ©     LOVE IS NT MORE THAN LIFE

    ©     ITS BETTER TO FORGET SOMEONE WHOM U LOVE WHEN U KNW TAT THEY DNT LOVE U AND I AM SURE U MAY GET ANOTHER HERO IN UR LIFE

    ©     if only u had tried to understand me.

    ©     if only u had understood me we must had been together.

    ©     if only........u had not been in my life....i wud have lived longer a bit......come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...