Parents and Parenting Quotes


   ©     "Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you."

   ©     "He that does not bring up his son to some honest calling and employment, brings him up to be a thief."

   ©     "When you teach your son, you teach your son's son."

   ©     "I wish all the mothers, fathers and children out there realize how much I need them and how much I value their support."

   ©     "If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much."
   ©     "Love well, whip well."

   ©     "The parent is low, who having children, truly feels bored."

   ©     "Parents are traffic signs that are always in our blind spots."

   ©     "If your children look up to you, you've made a success of life's biggest job.''"

   ©     "Maternity is a matter of fact, paternity is a matter of opinion."
   ©     "My parents were neither very poor nor conspicuously honest."

   ©     "There are times when parenthood seems nothing but feeding the mouth that bites you."

   ©     "A mother is not a person to lean on but person to make leaning unnecessary."

   ©     "From where can your authority and license as a parent come from, when you who are old, do worse things?"

   ©     "There are no illegitimate children, only illegitimate parents."

   ©     "You must not expect old heads upon young shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...