Dead Quotes-1

©     He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.

©     The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead.

©     The earth belongs to the living, not to the dead.

©     What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

©     Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.

©     If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do things worth writing.

©     Whatever your life's work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.

©     I may neither choose who I would, nor refuse who I dislike; so is the will of a living daughter curbed by the will of a dead father.

©     I like a man who's good, but not too good - for the good die young, and I hate a dead one.

©     The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living from the dead.

©     Rather be dead than cool.

©     Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

©     I want my food dead. Not sick, not dying, dead.

©     The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it's dead for you.

©     You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway.

©     Let us beware of saying that death is the opposite of life. The living being is only a species of the dead, and a very rare species.

©     I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

©     The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead.

©     I live on a one-way street that's also a dead end. I'm not sure how I got there.

©    Alimony is like buying hay for a dead horse.

2 comments:

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...