FB Status Quotes

  • The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.
  • Your beauty is so rare, nobody can find it.
  • Dear Crush,*_* You isn't pretty as other pretty people but you makes me to look at you again and again.
  • When someone likes you, they'll text you a lot, stay up every night with you, compliment you, and always have time for you.
  • The difference between "like" "love" and "in love" is the same as the difference between "for now," "for a while," and "forever."
  • Ability is what you’re capable of doing, motivation determines what you do, and attitude determines how well you do it.
  • Success lies not in the result but in the effort. “BEING” the Best is not at all important,”DOING” the Best is all that matters.
  • Waiting for someone you love is never easy. Especially when the one you’re waiting for isn’t aware that you’re waiting…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...