Wisdom and Inspirational Quotes

  1. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
  2. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
  3. I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education.
  4. The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
  5. The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
  6. If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems. And that’s a big mistake.
  7. You can never get enough of what you don’t really need.
  8. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
  9. Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...