Relax Quotes

  • Sometimes I wish that I could go into a time machine right now and just look at my self and say, 'Calm down. Things are gonna be fine. Things are gonna be all great. Just relax.'
  • It is nice finding that place where you can just go and relax. 
  • We will be more successful in all our endeavors if we can let go of the habit of running all the time, and take little pauses to relax and re-center ourselves. And we'll also have a lot more joy in living.
  • Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
  • Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. 
  • I absolutely love to relax and have fun. I like socializing; I like chatting. I like dancing, mixing with friends.
  • The time to relax is when you don't have time for it.
  • To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...