Flower Quotes

  • A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
  • Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
  • Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
  • Love is the flower you've got to let grow.
  • Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
  • Happiness is the natural flower of duty. 
  • A woman should be like a single flower, not a whole bouquet.
  • Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.
  • Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...