Freshness Quotes - 1

  • Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.
  • There is that indescribable freshness and unconsciousness about an illiterate person that humbles and mocks the power of the noblest expressive genius.
  • If we do not own the freshness of the air and the sparkle of the water, how can you buy them?
  • I think the really good mountaineer is the man with the technical ability of the professional and with the enthusiasm and freshness of approach of the amateur.
  • I would like to recapture that freshness of vision which is characteristic of extreme youth when all the world is new to it.
  • I never worried about getting stale because the news and the people induce freshness every working hour.
  • Don't forget that compared to a grownup person every baby is a genius. Think of the capacity to learn! The freshness, the temperament, the will of a baby a few months old!
  • Freshness is important. If a game is fresh, new, intriguing, challenging, and enchanting, it will sell, and sell well.
  • No bird has ever uttered note That was not in some first bird's throat; Since Eden's freshness and man's fall No rose has been original.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...