Alcoholic Thought’s

©     Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.

©     An alcoholic is someone you don’t like who drinks as much as you do.

©     Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink.

©     You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
©     Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little.

©     Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.

©     One reason I don’t drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.

©     A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk.
©     I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep.

©     This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought.

©     Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic’s best friend !!!!

©     When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

©     I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me.

©     The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.

©     Cocaine is gods way of telling you that you make too much money.

©     I like whiskey. I always did, and that is why I never drink it.
©     A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk.

©     Reality is a crutch for people who can’t handle drugs.

©     There is a devil in every berry of the grape.
©     A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

©     I drink to forget I drink.

©     I would take a bomb, but I can’t stand the noise.
©     Better belly burst than good liquor be lost.

©     The first glass is for myself, the second for my friends, the third for good humor, and the forth for my enemies.

©     Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts.
©     Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.

©     The whole world is about three drinks behind.
©     Prohibition may be a disputed theory, but none can say that it doesn’t hold water.

©     I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...