Dead Quotes-2

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.

It's funny how most people love the dead, once you're dead your made for life.

It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life.

Every creature is better alive than dead, men and moose and pine trees, and he who understands it aright will rather preserve its life than destroy it.

To the living we owe respect, but to the dead we owe only the truth.

He was a great patriot, a humanitarian, a loyal friend; provided, of course, he really is dead.

Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream.

Anybody who watches three games of football in a row should be declared brain dead.

If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead.

Someone once threw me a small, brown, hairy kiwi fruit, and I threw a wastebasket over it until it was dead.

Thug Life to me is dead.

Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks.

A word is dead when it is said, some say. I say it just begins to live that day.

Unbeing dead isn't being alive.

Knowledge is a polite word for dead but not buried imagination.

Fork: An instrument used chiefly for the purpose of putting dead animals into the mouth.

Eulogy. Praise of a person who has either the advantages of wealth and power, or the consideration to be dead.

Ambition. An overmastering desire to be vilified by enemies while living and made ridiculous by friends when dead.

Saint: A dead sinner revised and edited.
I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick. Not wounded. Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...