HEART BREAK

©     Had we never lov'd sae kindly, Had we never lov'd sae blindly, Never met -- or never parted -- we had never been broken-hearted.

©    It is a curious sensation: the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling. When your heart is broken, your boats are burned: nothing matters any more. It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.
©    How else but through a broken heart may Lord Christ enter in?

©     It isn't enough for your heart to break because everybody's heart is broken now.

©     A broken heart is a very pleasant complaint for a man in London if he has a comfortable income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...