Engagement Quotes

  • Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
  • I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to encourage you and inspire you and to love you truly through good times and bad.
  • I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together.
  • He stole my heart, so I’m going to steal his last name
  • From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.
  • Now at last they were beginning chapter one of the great stories no one on earth has ever read, which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before.
  • Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
  • He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
  • This is the start of our sweet little story, the part where your page meets mine, no matter where our tale takes us tomorrow, our story will always read.
  • The couples that are “meant to be” are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.
  • When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
  • I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you are holding the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...