Shakespeare Quotes - 4

  • There is no darkness but ignorance. 
  • To be, or not to be, that is the question.
  • Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once. 
  • To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.
  • The love of heaven makes one heavenly. 
  • False face must hide what the false heart doth know. 
  • Farewell, fair cruelty. 
  • Heat not a furnace for your foe so hot that it do singe yourself. 
  • If to do were as easy as to know what were good to do, chapels had been churches, and poor men's cottage princes' palaces.
  • I wasted time, and now doth time waste me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...