Whatsapp Love Status - 4

  • I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
  • Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true.
  • I don’t like waiting, I’m so impatient. But I’ll wait forever, as long as I end up with u.
  • There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love You.
  • Everyone says u fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.
  • Every time I see u I fall in love all over again
  • Nothing is fine, but when I’m with you everything is fine
  • If u are not interested then don't cheat him.. Better leave him
  • Love is like a rubber band, when both can stretch ,and then one can release then it can heart the other!
  • Better to be alone than being with some1 who makes u feel alone.
  • Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
  • Love me 4 a second and I'll love you forever.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Quotes World; www.khanheart4u.blogspot.com; India

    ReplyDelete

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...