Miss You Quotes for Wife

  • I planned to say a lot of things to you, but in the end all I could muster up was I Miss You.
  • I don’t know what to post on Facebook, I don’t know that to tweet. I miss the person, the very reason my life seems sweet.
  • When you are at work – the kids miss their mommy who is the world’s best cook, I miss my honey who gives me the naughtiest of looks.
  • Being away from you has placed me in the hands of the devil of loneliness. The only way I can escape this wrath is to be rescued by an angel called YOU. I miss you.
  • Economics says that a need is different from a want. I say that both are the same because I need you and want you at the same time. I miss you.
  • I don’t need to be away to miss you. Even when I’m with you, I miss the memories we’ve made before and think about those that are yet to be.
  • This text has been sent by your husband’s heart – it misses you.
  • I am afraid of the feeling of missing you, because it reminds me of all the dark days I’ve spent being away from you.
  • Even though I am alive, my heart has stopped beating. Even though I am breathing, my body is suffocating. Even though I still care, I can’t bear any longer that you’re not there. I miss you.
  • Missing you is like breathing – involuntary, continuous and critical to my survival. I miss you.
  • Sometimes I start missing you just because it reminds me of what it’s like to fall in love.
  • The kids miss their mommy, I miss my honey and the home misses its queen bee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...