Love Whatsapp Status

  • Every time you texts me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big. 
  • When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.
  • Never trust your heart because it’s on the right side.

  • If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.
  • Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it- Dr. Karl
  • Love isn’t complicated, people are.
  • Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
  • I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.
  • Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable – Gandhi
  • There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.
  • You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.
  • Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...