Sad Quotes - 3

  • Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
  • Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is! 
  • Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.
  • It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.
  • The word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. 
  • The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. 
  • Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep.
  • Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. 
  • The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. 
  • Nothing is more sad than the death of an illusion. 
  • Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative, you can get beyond your pain or negativity.
  • The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...