Friendship Quotes 5

  • The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. 
  • One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
  • Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. 
  • A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
  • I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun. 
  • There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. 
  • A friend is what the heart needs all the time. 
  • Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. 
  • A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...