Beautiful Quotes on Love by Incredible Arab Writers

  • “Love is the law of God. You live that you may learn to love. You love that you may learn to live. No other lesson is required of Man.” – Mikhail Na’imy
  • “But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love, let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.” – Kahlil Gibran
  • “Had I told the sea what I felt for you, it would have left its shores, its shells, its fish, and followed me.” – Nizar Qabbani
  • “Love, it surrounds every being and extends slowly to embrace all that shall be.” – Kahlil Gibran
  • “As for life’s tragedies, our love will defeat them. Love is the most effective cure. In the crevices of disasters, happiness lies like a diamond in a mind, so let us instill in ourselves the wisdom of love.” – Naguib Mahfouz
  • “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.” – Kahlil Gibran
  • “Your love taught me how love changes the map of time. It taught me that when I love, the Earth stops spinning.” – Nizar Qabbani
  • “In the lakes of light, love and will, I would baptize all mankind.” – Ameen Rihani
  • “Oh lord, nourish me not with love, but with the desire for love.” – Ibn Arabi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...