Shakespeare Love Quotes

  • If music be the food of love, play on
  • There’s beggary in love that can be reckoned
  • Speak low if you speak love
  • The course of true love never did run smooth
  • Love goes by haps; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps
  • The stroke of death is as a lovers pinch, Which hurts and is desired
  • She’s beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won
  • Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind
  • Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...