Love quotes for him

  • If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips
  • In an internal There are many things I do not know why a spin in my mind, but the only thing that I know why is found is you, I love you from my heart
  • i fell in love with you because you loved me when i couldn’t love myself
  • I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Please remember this… Even if you have never talked to God in your life, do it, because God is always, always, always there for you and he will never give up on trying to win your heart to live for him
  • I don’t want anything from life except you are next to me
  • i feel great lucky everyday when i’m with you
  • Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it
  • Whatever the world moves us away your name will remain chiseled in my heart
  • A relationship where you can sit around doing nothing, but still have fun cause you’re together = priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...