Michael Jackson Quotes

  • Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.
  • I just wish I could understand my father. 
  • And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I'd see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.
  • Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists. 
  • The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work. 
  • I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we're a show business family and we all work. 
  • Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you're not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever. 
  • I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.
  • I was a veteran, before I was a teenager. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...