Best whatsapp status collection 1

  • I’m not anti-social. I’m anti-idiot
  • You can do anything, but not everything.
  • I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
  • I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own font.
  • I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
  • I am only good at hiding my feelings
  • To live a creative life, we must lose your fear of being wrong.
  • I’m too lazy to stop being lazy
  • Lazy Rule: Can’t reach it. Don’t need it.
  • Aspire to inspire before you expire
  • Live life to EXPRESS not to IMPRESS
  • Flip a coin… If head comes, I am yours, if tail comes then you are mine. ðŸ™‚
  • The best is yet to come.
  • Hold the vision. Trust the process.
  • Don’t be so quick to judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...