Famous English Quotes

  • After all is said and done, more is said than done.
  • Persuasion is often more effectual than force
  • United we stand, divided we fall.
  • When I was born, I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
  • If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative
  • I'm not afraid to die.  I just don't want to be there when it happens.
  • Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once
  • The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do.
  • Wit is educated insolence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...