Quotes about Energy

  • “I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?”
  • “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” 
  • “We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.” 
  • “Don't mistake activity with achievement.” 
  • “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.”
  • “Mathematics expresses values that reflect the cosmos, including orderliness, balance, harmony, logic, and abstract beauty.” 
  • “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.”
  • “I am somewhat exhausted; I wonder how a battery feels when it pours electricity into a non-conductor?” 
  • “Energy is liberated matter, matter is energy waiting to happen.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...