‘I Miss You’ Quotes That Will Make You Miss Them Even More

  • I wanna write ‘I miss you’ on a rock and throw at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.
  • I only miss you when I’m breathing.
  • I suck at everything, even trying to forget you.
  • Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.
  • Some mornings still feel like the night before. I’m just waiting for the days I don’t miss you anymore.
  • What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
  • Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
  • You left, and my heart is a ceaseless sermon of loneliness.
  • Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...