Romantic Love Quotes for Her

  • I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to my life and I will never ever allow anyone to take you from me, I promise that. I love you, honey!
  • Someone up there in heaven must be watching out for me since they sent me the most beautiful angel in my life, and that is you. I love you!
  • Baby, you don’t need to take care of yourself anymore, because I am here to take care of you forever, until the day I die. I love you!
  • All my life, I have been waiting for you. All my life, I have dreamed of someone like you. And now, I’m happy that it’s all come true. Thank you for coming into my life, I love you!
  • In my hands is this heart. Please take it coz I want you to have it. I am just too clumsy that I’m afraid I might lose it.
  • No matter what has happened, no matter what you have done, and no matter what will happen in the future… I will always be here to love you, I swear!
  • I wanted to let you know that wherever I am and whatever will happen to me, I will always think of you each and every day. And I won’t ever get tired doing it over and over again. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. It's a happy day to be able to read an article that is so clearly researched and written. i have very much enjoyed this informational content.

    Top hollywood smile in dubai

    ReplyDelete

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...