Inspiring Dubai Quotes

  • I want Dubai to be a place where everybody from all over the world meets each other, don’t think of fighting or hate, just love it, enjoy their sport, and that’s it.
  • We in the UAE have no such word as ‘impossible’ it does not exist in our lexicon.
  • The tallest building in the world is now in Dubai…
  • There is no Dubai and Abu Dhabi; we are one. Whoever doesn’t understand this should do their homework before they start talking. We will be there for each other when we need it.
  • Dubai's world class physical infrastructure has already established it as a major player in terms of trade, tourism and as the leading conference and exhibition venue in this part of the world. 
  • Going through different places, I stopped through Dubai and stayed there overnight. There I had an ultra-culture shock.
  • No nation has embraced Total Quality Management, e-commerce and e-government with greater enthusiasm than Dubai. Such innovations have given Dubai a competitive edge and an accelerated growth rate that few could match.
  • One of the main characteristics that differentiates Dubai from other commercial centres is its openness to innovation and the freedoms it grants people and institutions to operate.
  • If you're successful, it's important to enjoy it! I love shopping for clothes, branded clothes. I love shopping in England, Dubai. I like to travel whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best 20 Love Failure Quotes - 1

I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life. Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometime...